Green Circle was founded in November 1989 and is one of the oldest umbrella and NGOs in the country.
- Monitoring of laws and processes that have an impact on the protection and quality of the environment or affect the ability of the public to participate in environmental decision-making.
- Complete overview of the legislation for member organizations.
- Creating common ground.
- Coordination of legislative campaigns.
- We actively support the interests of the public focused on maintaining environmental quality and a high level of civil rights in decision-making processes.
- We see the issue of public participation in decisions on plans and projects with environmental impact.
- We participate in the selection of non-governmental experts in interdisciplinary working groups and advisory boards and commissions of the government.
- We analyze voting of MPs on key laws.